Thank you for using our services and web pages. The protection of your personal data is very important to us at Tiatechnology A/S. This policy specifies the personal data that may be addressed by Tiatechnology A/S. The policy also tells you how personal data may be processed and your rights in relation to these. Tiatechnology A/S has ultimate responsibility for all personal data registration and processing these personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR).
Personal data being processed
According to the Data Protection Inspectorate, personal data refers to all types of information that can be attributed directly or indirectly to you as a natural person. This includes, for example, Name, address, e-mail, mobile number, but also pictures, audio recordings and IP-numbers are considered personal data.
Depending on which services you have chosen to use, we may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact details such as name, address, e-mail and telephone number.
- User information, such as IP number, browser information, information about the device you are using, and also information on how to interact with our services, such as the features you use.
- Other information we receive from you through your contact with us.
- Our starting point when we process personal data is that it is only those people in our business who in their work just need these personal information that has access to them. All personal data will be deleted / deleted on the day you request.
Purpose of processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with applicable terms.
- For managing our relationship with our customers and contacts.
- To develop and improve our services.
Personal data for marketing purposes?
If there is the opportunity to provide your personal information on our website or in any other contact with us, you can do this on a voluntary basis. In cases where you express your need to contact us, your personal information will be used solely for the purpose of fulfilling the respective purposes, such as to transfer desired information via mail, phone, text message or e-mail. You may at any time choose to decline to receive this type of information.
The information collected through cookies contains no personal information but is used to determine visitors’ patterns regarding the use of our web pages. The data will not be stored in such a way that they are attributed to a particular person, nor will they be combined with other sources of information.
We also use so-called third-party cookies from other companies for statistical purposes. In these cookies, for example, IP addresses, device information, browser information and similar information are saved.
You can prevent cookies from installing yourself by changing the settings in your browser. Note, however, that you may be prevented from using features on the site fully if you change such settings. You can also choose to delete any cookie files that have been placed with you at any time.
According to the provisions of the GDPR, it is our duty to process only personal information that is accurate, relevant and necessary taking into account our legitimate purposes. You are entitled to request information about which personal data we have stored in our registry, as well as request the correcting or deletion of your personal information contained in our records.
For questions about personal data processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org